Warranty and Guarantee
Our “5 Year Fix It All” building warranty and guarantee is one of the best warranties in the business. We are certain that we sell the highest quality products, made from the best materials in the business, and they are built to last. If you find any structural flaw or defect in the materials or workmanship (normal wear & tear excluded) during the first five years you own the building, we will fix it free of charge. We stand behind the quality and craftsmanship of our products 100%.
Treated Wood Products
In addition to our “5 Year Fix It All” warranty, we have a “Limited Lifetime” warranty on all pressure treated wood. The pressure treating company also provides a lifetime warranty against termites and fungal decay.
All of our painted buildings use LP® SmartSide® Panel siding and come with a 5/50-year warranty from the manufacturer, one of the best warranties in the industry. You can feel confident that you have made a better choice for lasting durability and beauty. Your building will maintain its like new finish for years to come. This means less maintenance is required from you and it saves you time and money on the cost of repainting every other year!
Frequently Asked Questions:
**Please read carefully before submitting a warranty claim.
1. What sort of things does the warranty NOT cover?
- Any alterations such as finishing out buildings including the addition of drywall, flooring, insulation or providing heat to the building
- Any damage caused by any misuse, alteration, neglect, improper maintenance, or abuse.
- Any damage sustained by adverse weather conditions, theft, vandalism, or acts of God
- Any damage to contents or other personal property
- Any cosmetic imperfections or blemishes in buildings or display buildings
- Missing or lost keys
- Any structural issues that arise due to the foundation beneath the building settling or giving way
- To see everything covered in our warranty, please refer to our Warranty Agreement Here.
2. What happens after I submit my warranty request online?
- A repair ticket will be created and sent to our warranty department
- Our warranty administrator will reach out to verify details and request pictures (if none were uploaded)
- Once the repair is verified, your repair ticket will then be forwarded to the appropriate factory or responsible driver to make the necessary repairs
- **Please note – the scheduling and completion of all repairs are done by the appropriate factory or responsible driver and not by the warranty administrator
3. How long will it take to get my building repaired?
- Processing of repairs usually occurs within 2-4 weeks.
Warranty Claim Procedures:
- Please read our Warranty Agreement to know if your issue is covered under our warranty.
- Building serial number must be provided. It is located above the door of the building. Please provide all letters and numbers.
- In order to correctly address the problem, we require a picture(s) of the area in need of repair along with the Warranty Claim Form.
- Broken windows or lock and other appearance related claims must be reported within 7 days of delivery. We will not accept claims for these items afterward.
**PLEASE NOTE: If any of these steps are not followed, warranty consideration may be delayed or denied. **
To help improve efficiency, please be sure you’ve read the frequently asked questions before completing the warranty claim form.